Sarah writes from the wild west of Nevada, which influences a lot of her books. She is a regular contributor to the blog Books Rock My World and a guest poster for various other sites like Writers Helping Writers, Women on Writing, Mamalode, Parent.co and Her View From Home. A full time mom by day and a reader/writer at night her family and absurdly friendly black cat keep her running but there is always time to read another manuscript, especially for a willing
victim beta or critique partner.
- Favorite authors: Robin McKinley, Tamora Pierce, Terry Pratchett, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, J.K. Rowling, Nora Roberts, Mary Balogh, Kylie Scott, C.S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkein, Eva Ibbotson and many others too numerous to list.
- Will she re-read books? Yes. Her favorites get read so much that the spines wear out and she has to buy a new copy. That’s how you know it’s a favorite.
- Tiny Destroyers who call her mom: three, ages 10, 4 and 1 & 1/2
- Day Job when not a stay at home mom: Corralling the mucus fountains known as preschoolers while trying to convince them that learning is fun and markers are not for eating.
- Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, of course.
- Team Angel or Team Spike? #TeamSpike. Devoted Joss Whedon fan.
- How about horror movies? Hahaha nope. She’s a world class weenie when it comes to scary movies unless (and this is important) it’s based on a Stephen King novel. All other horror, especially anything with gore in it, need not apply.